Immigration law is incredibly complex, with serious implications that can dramatically affect your life. Whether you’re attempting to permanently immigrate into the United States or you’re just trying to get a visa, enlisting the services of an experienced immigration attorney can save you a great deal of time and frustration while increasing your chances of successfully navigating the system. For over 20 years, Israel B. Garcia, Jr., Attorney- Abogado has been helping people throughout the Houston area with their immigration cases. He recommends contacting a legal professional with help in the following areas:
- You’re not sure whether you’re eligible for a green card or any other benefits available to immigrants.
- You’re requesting that the U.S. immigration authorities make an exception in your case, such as requesting a waiver or seeking asylum. Due to the complicated nature of this process, you’re much more likely to succeed with professional representation.
- Any situation involving deportation or removal proceedings. If you’ve been informed that the authorities have begun action against you, seek an immigration lawyer immediately.
- You wish to the return to the United States after having been deported.
- Your immigration or visa application has been denied. A legal professional may be able to identify the problem with your application and help you re-apply.
These are just a few of the situations in which an immigration attorney can help. Contact Israel B. Garcia, Jr., Attorney- Abogado to learn more about his range of services or arrange a consultation by calling (713) 926-0516 today.